HERMA labels on A4 sheets for top-quality results
High-quality label paper guarantees perfect printing results on black-and-white and colour laser printers, inkjet printers and copiers, with optimum processing reliability. The all-round protective edge protects the printer drum and rollers from adhesive residues. The perfectly flat lay ensures trouble-free running. We protect these excellent labels by packaging them in practical climate-proof boxes.
Thanks to cooperation with leading printer manufacturers, HERMA label sheets are compatible with all commonly used printers. We use chlorine-free bleached papers and solvent-free adhesives to protect the environment.
A4 labels, custom-manufactured to your specifications
We offer a wide range of self-adhesive materials with differing adhesive properties.
- White paper, permanent, extra-strong adhesion, removable or suitable for frozen storage
- Papers in yellow, red, blue, green, grey or neon
- Glossy papers for laser printing and inkjet printing
- Flexible PE film, extremely strong adhesion and resistance to saltwater
- Rugged polyester films, white, transparent or silver
- Flexible textile material with removable adhesive
- Special coated papers and films for inkjet Printers
- Preprinted with your logo or company colours on request
By means of stampings and perforations we can devise special solutions that are tailored to your application. A variety of sheet formats, including A6, A5, A4, A3 and SRA3, make it possible to find a label that is ideally suited to your requirements.
Standard formats on A4 sheets (paper, white) are available at all times from our online shop.
Laser labels and inkjet labels have countless applications. They are used mainly for product identification, logistics and shipping. Examples are address labels, box labels and pallet labels.
Use our contact form to describe your requirements. We’ll be glad to draw up a quotation and look forward to talking with you.