The labelling system for laser-activated labels – reliable and economical
Three components and one ingenious system: special laser-activated labels (also called LAM labels), in combination with a CO2 laser and a HERMA labelling machine, open up a host of new possibilities for product labelling. The system leads to significant gains in process reliability and cuts your production costs – a convincing alternative to conventional labelling solutions.
In cooperation with our partners for CO2 laser systems and HERMA’s label machine engineering department, we offer an impressive end-to-end solution from a single source. HERMA is a pioneer in this technology. Our label materials set standards when it comes to printing quality and speed. Take advantage of our extensive know-how.
- The low-maintenance, non-contact system demonstrably reduces downtimes and requires no additional consumables.
- CO2 laser systems are ideal for product labelling; they produce clear-cut print-outs and minimise operating costs.
- Difficult production conditions, like dust, are not a problem.
- Printing takes just fractions of a second; small fonts and barcodes are clearly defined.
- Camera systems can be integrated for direct monitoring of results.
- Labels can be printed right at the dispensing edge, allowing allocation of labels to products; printing can continue all the way to the last label.
- Label dispensing and printing can take place at different times, permitting a high degree of flexibility. This is a major advantage over other printing systems, such as thermal transfer printing.
- The process is ideal for printing batch and weight information or adding data for shipping and in-house logistics.
- If necessary, the system can be configured for individual requirements on site and linked to ERP Systems.
Of course, you can also process HERMA LAM labels with existing CO2 laser systems while benefiting from the labels’ superior quality, high-speed capability, contrast and sharp outlines. They offer clear advantages over other laser-activated materials like laser-activated coatings. We can manufacture them in the format you require: blank or custom preprinted.
Applications in many areas
Our customers come from a wide range of industries: for example, textiles, building chemistry, food, consumer goods, stationery, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics. The applications are many and varied: products and packages are labelled with product information, grade, batch number, barcode and many other kinds of Information.
Take advantage of our expertise as system developers and ask for detailed advice on how to maximise your production efficiency. Use the contact form to get in touch with us. You’ll hear from us right away.