Digital full-colour label printing: high quality, flexible and economical
Technical advances in inkjet printers – from small desktop printers to high-capacity industrial printers – have opened up a wide spectrum of industrial applications.
Colour inkjet printers for roll labels generate multi-colour labels and can produce photorealistic images in brilliant colours – in consistently high quality, at high speeds and just in time.
Professional inkjet printers for roll labels are ideal for variable images and texts. They can handle small print runs with a large variety of articles, and there is no need for warehousing. They are also highly flexible if changes are required: labels can be printed on demand.
Inkjet labels on rolls have a special coating for professional multi-colour printing – with excellent colour fixing and no smudging of ink.
The labels have applications in a wide range of industries:
Use high-quality inkjet labels as vividly coloured product stickers (e.g. for wine, coffee, cosmetics, foods, high-quality products). Create eye-catching designs for merchandise and packaging.
HERMA now also offers special inkjet materials for colour printing of equipment labels and GHS labels. Inkjet labels can also be used for personalising products and promotional gifts. Other possibilities include personalised medicine labels and vaccine labels.
There are also many uses in trade and logistics when it comes to marking and identifying packages, for example with barcode. The labels adhere quickly and securely.
HERMA inkjet labels on rolls have been tested on the equipment of all leading suppliers of inkjet roll printers (e.g. Memjet, Primera, Epson, Kiaro) – for reliable processing and top-quality printing results.
HERMA offers the following adhesive materials, made in-house, for water-based inkjet printing of roll labels:
- Paper, white, matt
- Paper, white, glossy
- PP film, white, matt – certified according to British Standard Section 2 and 3 (with pigmented inks from the Epson C7500 series)
- PP film, white, glossy
By means of stampings and perforations we can devise special solutions that are tailored to your applications. Labelling machines can then dispense labels from the printed rolls.
Describe your requirements. We’ll help you find the right material, and we’ll be glad to draw up a quotation. Use the contact form to reach us. It’s fast and easy.
Our strengths – the key to your success:
- Wide range of materials in consistently high quality to meet your requirements
- In-house production of adhesive materials in one of the world’s most modern coating facilities, with extensive stocks of raw materials and fast workflows
- Engineering department and laboratory with expertise in a wide range of applications; continuous testing using printers of leading manufacturers
- Fast, on-time delivery of large quantities – economical and efficient, with excellent value for money
- Contracts for assured call-offs of instalments as required
- Worldwide delivery in cooperation with efficient service providers
- Continuous investments in state-of-the-art processes, machinery and capacities