Barcode labels on a roll for managing the flow of goods
Barcode labels have become indispensable in logistics, production and retailing. They allow product information to be read in a fraction of a second and ensure an efficient flow of goods. Packages, boxes and packaging units are unambiguously labelled and identified.
For reliable results, let HERMA print your barcode labels
Have your barcode labels printed professionally and to your specifications by one of the leading specialists in self-adhesive technology. Take advantage of our decades-long experience and wide-ranging know-how. Together we’ll select the best materials and the right printing process.
- Label format, material and adhesive properties, perfectly matched to your application
- All barcode types, including EAN-128, EAN-13, QR code/Data Matrix
- Fixed, consecutive numbering, with digital or conventional printing processes
- High-quality papers and films for razor-sharp print-outs: smudge-resistant, scratch-resistant and easily readable
- Monitoring of print quality for excellent reading results, verified by certified barcode tests
- Advanced roll technology, ideal for further processing in labelling machines and packaging facilities
Print your own barcode labels
If you would like to print your own barcode labels using thermal printers or thermal transfer printers, we’ll manufacture unprinted rolls of labels, perforated if required, according to your specifications. Thermal transfer ribbons from HERMA will give you first-rate printing results. You can also order barcode labels on sheets or fanfolded for continuous printing. Labels in standard sizes can be ordered from HERMA’s online shop.
Use the contact form to let us know what you need. We’ll be glad to talk with you to find the perfect solution for your application.
Would you like to learn more about our barcode labels?
Manufacturers and retailers have relied on our custom barcode labels for more than 30 years. Each year, we manufacture well over a billion barcode labels at our plant in Germany. We’ll deliver whatever kinds you need: quickly, reliably and on time. In top HERMA quality.
Tailored to your application
Barcode labels are made from a variety of materials, depending on the application: from uncoated or coated paper for temporary use to saltwater-resistant, certified high-tech materials for secure, permanent labelling. White, in your special colour, or preprinted with your logo. Permanent adhesion even under extreme conditions, removable, or with a special adhesive for low-temperature applications. Or with low migration for direct contact with foodstuffs. It goes without saying that we manufacture barcode labels in compliance with all statutory regulations and ISO standards.
With barcode labels the possibilities are endless; here a few examples:
- Consecutive numbering for document archiving (DMS labels)
- Merchandise return labels with removable adhesive
- EAN code labels for product identification
- Chemical-resistant inventory labels for marking equipment
- Rugged plastic labels for warehouse shelves
- Barcode labels with special adhesive for deep-freeze applications
- Duplex labels with batch numbers for product traceability
- Labels with extremely strong adhesion for secure attachment to critical surfaces like wood
HERMA – the self-adhesive specialist
HERMA is a leading label manufacturer for the B2B sector. We offer customised labels, either unprinted or in a variety of print qualities. Our self-adhesive labels are used all over the world.
With its Material, Office and Home, and Labelling Machines business divisions, HERMA is a self-adhesive specialist with a comprehensive chain of expertise.
You will find more information about HERMA on our corporate website at www.herma.com.
Founded in: 1906
Headquarters: Filderstadt near Stuttgart
Workforce: 966 (2016)
Turnover: 321,5 Mio. € (2016)
What we offer you
Unbeatable expertise based on 110 years of experience
Take advantage of our employees’ unbeatable expertise and problem-solving skills. We provide customised, person-to-person advice – together with you, we find the best solution for your application.
Outstanding quality in line with your needs
We manufacture our products at our factory in Germany with state-of-the-art production and printing equipment. The material comes from HERMA’s own adhesive material production plant right next door and offers consistently high quality.
You can always depend on our capacity to deliver
Our own adhesive material production plant producing 34 million square metres every year guarantees you 100-percent security of supply – anywhere in the world.
Professional order fulfilment
We assign a personal adviser to you who knows your needs and accompanies you from the time you state your requirements right through to delivery.