Are you looking for reliable, low-cost labelling solutions for your product?
Labels display essential information such as product characteristics, constituents, barcodes, instructions for use, batch numbers and much more. Whatever your labelling needs, we can provide the right solution. We are also experts when it comes to decorative product presentations: classic multi-colour flexographic printing or, for small print runs with a large variety of articles, economical digital printing.
To learn more about solutions for specific products in these industries, click on one of the links below. Or use our contact form. We’ll be glad to advise you.
Are you looking for tamper-proof sealing solutions?
Sealing labels perform a wide range of tasks in packaging. They are a means of verifying authenticity and show when an item has been opened for the first time. As seals they provide secure tamper protection and can display additional product information. Sealing labels must adhere firmly but still be easy to open. Often they must adhere several times so that the product can be resealed. Special challenges arise when labels and adhesives have to go around corners or be wrapped around the product. They must also stick to curved or uneven surfaces. In such cases labels with extra-strong adhesion and high flexibility are required. Labelling of glass tubes is an example.
Documentation labels – labels with a wide range of functions
By creating multiple layers and stamping the label material in special ways, labels can be designed to permit detachment of certain parts after the main label has been applied. These parts can then be affixed to another surface. Uses include patient files and vaccination cards. We are experts when it comes to custom-stamped patient labels, blank or preprinted, for use in hospitals.
Our products and services – the benefits for you
- Wide range of materials in consistently high quality to meet your requirements
- In-house production of adhesive materials in one of the world’s most modern coating facilities, with extensive stocks of raw materials and fast workflows
- Engineering department and laboratory with expertise in a wide range of applications; continuous testing using printers of leading manufacturers
- Fast, on-time delivery of large quantities – economical and efficient, with excellent value for money
- Contracts for assured call-offs of instalments as required
- Worldwide delivery in cooperation with efficient service providers
- Continuous investments in state-of-the-art processes, machinery and capacities