Getting goods safely to recipients
In logistics smooth operations, prompt delivery and maximum reliability are essential. Labels play a particularly important role, because they ensure that each package gets to its recipient. In-house processes also rely on labels, which are placed on boxes and transport containers of all kinds. Automatic processes in warehouses require pallet labels that stick well to wood and film and can be scanned from a distance. These labels must meet a variety of requirements. The key is a perfect combination of label material and adhesive.
HERMA can provide the right solution for every application in logistics, including preprinted labels with your logo and custom-printable labels for printers of all kinds. The printing quality is excellent, ensuring good scanner readability. You can also obtain blank labels – on rolls, sheets or fanfolded in the format you require.
To learn more about solutions for specific products in these industries, click on one of the links below. Or use our contact form. We’ll be glad to advise you.
We know exactly what requirements a label must fulfil – and will provide the kind that’s right for you
Thanks to our large selection of in-house manufactured adhesive materials, we are able to meet any kind of requirement:
- Paper labels with extra-strong adhesion on boxes; excellent printing results even with small fonts and barcodes, for excellent readability
- Weatherproof film labels with saltwater resistance as per British Standard 5609 for legally compliant transport of hazardous substances by sea
- Special materials with extremely good adhesion on critical surfaces like wood or shrink film
- Materials with an adhesive that withstands low temperatures, ideal for labelling in frozen storage warehouses
- Adhesives with extremely good tack – a special advantage with machine labelling and rough surfaces
- Film laminates with high resistance to alkalis and washing processes on transport boxes
- Easily removable labels for items like books; peelable from many different surfaces without leaving residue
Benefit from our strengths
- Wide range of materials in consistently high quality to meet your requirements
- In-house production of adhesive materials in one of the world’s most modern coating facilities, with extensive stocks of raw materials and fast workflows
- Engineering department and laboratory with expertise in a wide range of applications; continuous testing using printers of leading manufacturers
- Fast, on-time delivery of large quantities – economical and efficient, with excellent value for money
- Contracts for assured call-offs of instalments as required
- Worldwide delivery in cooperation with efficient service providers
- Continuous investments in state-of-the-art processes, machinery and capacities