Clear and unambiguous labelling
Labelling of products in the chemicals industry is governed by a whole series of legal provisions and ordinances. Chemical products are clearly and unambiguously labelled in line with standardised global directives before shipping. Added to these are the requirements for saltwater resistance as per British Standard 5609, Section 2 or 3.
We will work with you to develop the labels you need for identifying your chemical products – from the selection of materials all the way to printing. Supplied on rolls, sheets or fanfolded, in the label format of your choice.
To learn more about solutions for specific products in these industries, click on one of the links below. Or use our contact form. We’ll be glad to advise you.
Difficult conditions? We have the solution
Chemical labels must stick firmly to containers of all kinds: barrels, drums, canisters, shipping containers, IBCs, FIBCs, bottles and pallets.
- They have to be able to meet the many challenges posed by different surfaces, such as metal, plastic, glass and wood
- They need high adhesive strength even on highly curved, rough, dusty or oily surfaces
- Depending on their purpose, they have to be resistant to chemicals (acids, alkalis, solvents)
- We custom-produce labels with a wide range of saltwater-resistant adhesives, including adhesives compliant with BS 5609 Section 3
- Rugged HERMA film labels are resistant to environmental conditions like moisture, low temperatures and UV radiation
- HERMA labels easily comply with additional requirements like resistance to filling with hot liquids.
- We supply overprintable labels with GHS diamond frames for custom-printing on your thermal transfer printers, laser printers or inkjet printers with pigmented inks
- We also supply ready-printed hazardous goods labels with the prescribed diamond shape and in highly visible colours
- Colour pre-printed, self-adhesive warning signs offer a cost-effective solution for small print runs on your own b/w or colour laser printer
- Supplied on rolls, sheets or fanfolded, in your label format
Our strengths – the benefits for you:
- Wide range of materials in consistently high quality to meet your requirements
- In-house production of adhesive materials in one of the world’s most modern coating facilities, with extensive stocks of raw materials and fast workflows
- Engineering department and laboratory with expertise in a wide range of applications; continuous testing using printers from leading manufacturers
- Fast, on-time delivery of large quantities – economical and efficient, with excellent value for money
- Contracts for assured call-offs of instalments as required
- Worldwide delivery in cooperation with efficient service providers
- Continuous investment in state-of-the-art processes, machinery and capacities