Extreme conditions, with stringent durability and adhesion requirements?
The demands in the automotive and electronics industries are very tough: special materials, widely differing surfaces, harsh environments. HERMA offers special self-adhesive materials for permanent labelling of machinery, equipment and technical components under extreme conditions.
We will work with you to develop the labels you need for product identification and logistics – from the selection of materials all the way to printing.
To learn more about solutions for specific products in these industries, click on one of the links below. Or use our contact form. We’ll be glad to advise you.
- Able to meet the many challenges posed by different surfaces, such as metal, plastic, glass and wood
- Made of abrasion-resistant and tear-resistant materials like polyester to withstand wear and tear
- High adhesive strength keyed to the given surface, such as highly curved, rough, dusty or oily
- Resistant to chemicals (acids, alkalis, solvents), oils and greases
- Resistant to environmental conditions like moisture and UV radiation: example: rugged HERMA film labels Wide range of applications and reliable adhesion even when exposed to temperature fluctuations from -40° C to +150° C
- Saltwater-resistant as per British Standard 5609
- Supplied on rolls, sheets or fanfolded, preprinted or blank, in your label format
- Suitable for thermal transfer printing: very good printability, excellent protection against smudging and scratching
- Individually printable with laser printers in B&W and colour: top-quality printing results, reliable processing
Here are just a few examples of our many solutions: barcode labels, product labels, security labels, tamper-evident labels (original closures), shipping and pallet labels, rating plates, equipment and machinery labels, VDA labels.
Our strengths – the key to your success:
- Wide range of materials in consistently high quality to meet your requirements
- In-house production of adhesive materials in one of the world’s most modern coating facilities, with extensive stocks of raw materials and fast workflows
- Engineering department and laboratory with expertise in a wide range of applications; continuous testing using printers of leading manufacturers
- Fast, on-time delivery of large quantities – economical and efficient, with excellent value for money Contracts for assured call-offs of instalments as required
- Worldwide delivery in cooperation with efficient service providers
- Continuous investments in state-of-the-art processes, machinery and capacities